Line Simulator Line Simulator

Good game

What is the music on the title page called? i like it... want it on my ipod lol so catchy

Magnetic Balls Magnetic Balls

decent idea

but poorly executed...

Poker Match 2 Poker Match 2

Very nicely done

Except that it should accept other possible permutations of hands like if you get a full house and its orderd 8 9 8 9 8... it should take that
or 8 9 9 8 8

you see what i mean? also, add a straight, because a straight in order is hard to get

it got hard for me because i see symbols better than numbers. dont know why.

5/5
8/10 (grahics could be better)

RodMagnuson responds:

Thanks.

When working on the game I tried this, but the problem was these out of order patterns occurred too frequently so as to make the game not challenging. Basically moves would just magically create matches that people really weren't planning. This still can occur with straights, though, so perhaps I should have removed those.

Mouse Effects 4 Mouse Effects 4

few bugs

cool, but buggy.

on the few of the cursors where the animatio ns prials into the cursor (like a star or something), if you moe the mouse too fast, it stops spiraling and only animates from 1 side like if it sprialed arros in -> it would stop and just do -> the whole time

- Rhythm Fireworks - - Rhythm Fireworks -

nice

reminds of a simple version of Boom Boom Rocket on the XBLA

Crunchdown Crunchdown

wayy too buggy and too advantageous to enemies

your range in attacks and chomping is too short. i kept getting hit, but i couldnt punch nor chomp back.

Ether War Ether War

One major problem

The way you have the control scheme set up, its near impossible to play decently on a laptop with a touchpad. If you could, set it up so you can change the control scheme to turn and stuff and shoot with the spacebar or something.

I'm going to have to give you a low score for right now because i'm on a laptop and its extremely hard to play.

It looks fun and i can't wait to play it on a desktop.

2/5
Sorry.

Kajenx responds:

It wasn't made to be played without a proper mouse, so I'll have to disregard your review.

Weapons Maths Destruction Weapons Maths Destruction

decent game

dont know what else to say.

Ah: 1 thing: Make it so you can have different difficulties for different grade levels.
like algebra for high school
SIMPLE adding/subtracting for grade school. SIMPLE Multiplying/dividing for upper grade school, etc..

Score of 28 :/

3/5

.:Gravity Ball:. .:Gravity Ball:.

cool game.

i'm really glad that you didnt switch the controls on us when the gravity changed!

Sling Sling Sling Sling

decently addictive

high score 32300

probably bad compared to other people.

good game :)